In vitro and in vivo allergenicity of recombinant Bet v 1 compared to the reactivity of natural birch pollen extract
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2003
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 1153–1158, August 2003
How to Cite
Tresch, S., Holzmann, D., Baumann, S., Blaser, K., Wüthrich, B., Crameri, R. and Schmid-Grendelmeier, P. (2003), In vitro and in vivo allergenicity of recombinant Bet v 1 compared to the reactivity of natural birch pollen extract. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 33: 1153–1158. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2222.2003.01717.x
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2003
- Submitted 6 September 2002; revised 24 February 2003; accepted 18 April 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.