Regulation of procollagen I (α1) by interleukin-4 in human bronchial fibroblasts: a possible role in airway remodelling in asthma
Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2003
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 33, Issue 10, pages 1389–1397, October 2003
How to Cite
Bergeron, C., Pagé, N., Joubert, P., Barbeau, B., Hamid, Q. and Chakir, J. (2003), Regulation of procollagen I (α1) by interleukin-4 in human bronchial fibroblasts: a possible role in airway remodelling in asthma. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 33: 1389–1397. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2222.2003.01785.x
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2003
- Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2003
- Submitted 18 November 2002; revised 7 February 2003; accepted 3 July 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.