Paraneoplastic pemphigus associated with Castleman's tumour
Clinical dermatology • Concise report
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 219–221, May 2000
How to Cite
Caneppele, S., Picart, N., Bayle-Lebey, P., Paul, J.-L., Irsutti, M., Oksman, F., Joly, P. and Bazex, J. (2000), Paraneoplastic pemphigus associated with Castleman's tumour. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 25: 219–221. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2230.2000.00618.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Accepted for publication 21 September 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.