Delta-aminolevulinic acid in superficial basal cell carcinomas and normal skin—a microdialysis and perfusion study
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 317–322, July 2000
How to Cite
Wennberg, A.-M., Larkö, O., Lönnroth, P., Larson, G. and Krogstad, A.-L. (2000), Delta-aminolevulinic acid in superficial basal cell carcinomas and normal skin—a microdialysis and perfusion study. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 25: 317–322. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2230.2000.00652.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Accepted for publication 8 February 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.