Botulinum toxin A in the therapy of mimic facial lines
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 26, Issue 7, pages 619–630, October 2001
How to Cite
Becker-Wegerich, P., Rauch, L. and Ruzicka, T. (2001), Botulinum toxin A in the therapy of mimic facial lines. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 26: 619–630. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2230.2001.00901.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!