Psoralen photochemotherapy (PUVA) is only moderately effective in widespread vitiligo: a 10-year retrospective study
Article first published online: 20 APR 2002
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 104–110, March 2002
How to Cite
Kwok, Y. K. C., Anstey, A. V. and Hawk, J. L. M. (2002), Psoralen photochemotherapy (PUVA) is only moderately effective in widespread vitiligo: a 10-year retrospective study. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 27: 104–110. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2230.2002.00984.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2002
- Accepted for publication 1 November 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.