Pain caused by photodynamic therapy of skin cancer
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2002
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 493–497, September 2002
How to Cite
Grapengiesser, S., Gudmundsson, F., Larkö, O., Ericson, M., Rosén, A. and Wennberg, A.-M. (2002), Pain caused by photodynamic therapy of skin cancer. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 27: 493–497. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2230.2002.01065.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2002
- Accepted for publication 6 March 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.