L. Tang and Y. Yu contributed equally to this work. Tel.: +86 21 25071960. Fax: +86 21 65382502. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The inhibitory effect of VitD3 on proliferation of keratinocyte cell line HACAT is mediated by down-regulation of CXCR2 expression
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2003
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 416–419, July 2003
How to Cite
Tang, L., Yu, Y., Chen, J., Li, Q., Yan, M. and Guo, Z. (2003), The inhibitory effect of VitD3 on proliferation of keratinocyte cell line HACAT is mediated by down-regulation of CXCR2 expression. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 28: 416–419. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2230.2003.01269.x
- Issue online: 19 JUN 2003
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2003
- Accepted for publication 16 December 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.