Non-specific immunotherapy with bacille Calmette–Guérin (BCG)
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
Clinical & Experimental Immunology
Volume 123, Issue 2, pages 179–180, February 2001
How to Cite
Van Der Meijden, A. P. M. (2001), Non-specific immunotherapy with bacille Calmette–Guérin (BCG). Clinical & Experimental Immunology, 123: 179–180. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2249.2001.01449.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
- (Accepted for publication 20 October 2000)
- 2Intravesical chemotherapy and immunotherapy: how do we assess their effectiveness and what are their limitations and uses. Int J Urol 1995; Suppl. 2:22 25., , et al.
- 6The history of BCG. In: RosenthalSR, ed. BCG vaccine: tuberculosis-cancer. Littleton, MA: PSG Publishing Co. Inc., 37..
- 7Immunopotentiation with BCG immune response to different strains and preparations. J Natl Cancer Inst 1973; 5:1655., , .
- 8A randomized prospective study comparing intravesical instillations of Mitomycin-C, BCG-Tice and BCG-Rivm in pTa-pTl tumours and primary carcinomas in situ of the urinary bladder. Eur J Urol 1993; 12:1672., , .