Activation of epithelial and myoepithelial cells in the salivary glands of patients with Sjögren's syndrome: high expression of intercellular adhesion molecule-1 (ICAM.1) in biopsy specimens and cultured cells
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2002
Clinical & Experimental Immunology
Volume 124, Issue 1, pages 126–133, April 2001
How to Cite
Kapsogeorgou, E. K., Dimitriou, I. D., Abu-Helu, R. F., Moutsopoulos, H. M. and Manoussakis, M. N. (2001), Activation of epithelial and myoepithelial cells in the salivary glands of patients with Sjögren's syndrome: high expression of intercellular adhesion molecule-1 (ICAM.1) in biopsy specimens and cultured cells. Clinical & Experimental Immunology, 124: 126–133. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2249.2001.01500.x
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2002
- (Accepted for publication 3 January 2001)
- 1Sjögren's syndrome. In: RoseNR, MackayIR, eds. The autoimmune diseases, 3rd edn. San Diego: Academic Press, 1998: 381–404., ,
- 16Vascular endothelium and lymphocyte adhesion molecules in minor salivary glands in patients with of Sjögren's syndrome. J Clin Lab Immunol 1992; 37:39–49., , et al.
- 22Thomsen-Friedenreich (T) antigen as a marker of myoepithelial and basal cells in the parotid gland, pleomorphic adenomas and adenoid cystic carcinomas. An immunohistological comparison between a-smooth muscle actin and cytokeratin 14. APMIS 1995; 103:558–67., , et al.
- 27Cytokines in Sjogren's syndrome. In: BrennanFM, FeldmannM. eds. Cytokines in Autoimmunity, Austin TX :R G Landes Company, 1996: 121–36.&