Modulatory in vitro effects of interleukin-1 receptor antagonist (IL-1Ra) or antisense oligonucleotide to interleukin-1β converting enzyme (ICE) on acute myeloid leukaemia (AML) cell growth
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Clinical & Laboratory Haematology
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 173–186, June 1999
How to Cite
Stošić-Grujičić, S., Basara, N. and Dinarello, C. A. (1999), Modulatory in vitro effects of interleukin-1 receptor antagonist (IL-1Ra) or antisense oligonucleotide to interleukin-1β converting enzyme (ICE) on acute myeloid leukaemia (AML) cell growth. Clinical & Laboratory Haematology, 21: 173–186. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2257.1999.00221.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!