Azathioprine-associated acute myeloid leukaemia with trilineage dysplasia and complex karyotype: a case report and review of the literature
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Clinical & Laboratory Haematology
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 289–292, August 1999
How to Cite
Arnold, J. A., Ranson, S. A. and Abdalla, S. H. (1999), CASE REPORT. Clinical & Laboratory Haematology, 21: 289–292. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2257.1999.00225.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!