A randomized trial investigating an iron-rich natural mineral water as a prophylaxis against iron deficiency in pregnancy
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2003
Clinical & Laboratory Haematology
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 99–103, April 2003
How to Cite
McKenna, D., Spence, D., Haggan, S.E., McCrum, E., Dornan, J.C. and Lappin, T.R. (2003), A randomized trial investigating an iron-rich natural mineral water as a prophylaxis against iron deficiency in pregnancy. Clinical & Laboratory Haematology, 25: 99–103. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2257.2003.00501.x
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2003
- Accepted for publication 18 September 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!