Ethnic variation in von Willebrand factor levels can influence the diagnosis of von Willebrand disease
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2003
Clinical & Laboratory Haematology
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 247–249, August 2003
How to Cite
Sukhu, K., Poovalingam, V., Mahomed, R. and Giangrande, P. L. F. (2003), Ethnic variation in von Willebrand factor levels can influence the diagnosis of von Willebrand disease. Clinical & Laboratory Haematology, 25: 247–249. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2257.2003.00523.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2003
- Accepted for publication 13 January 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!