Echocardiographic evidence for a direct effect of GH/IGF-I hypersecretion on cardiac mass and function in young acromegalics
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
Blackwell Science Ltd, Oxford
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 101–106, July 1998
How to Cite
Minniti, G., Jaffrain-Rea, M. L., Moroni, C., Baldelli, R., Ferretti, E., Cassone, R., Gulino, A. and Tamburrano, G. (1998), Echocardiographic evidence for a direct effect of GH/IGF-I hypersecretion on cardiac mass and function in young acromegalics. Clinical Endocrinology, 49: 101–106. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2265.1998.00493.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.