Bone mineral density and markers of bone turnover in young adult survivors of childhood lymphoblastic leukaemia
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
Blackwell Science Ltd, Oxford
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 237–244, February 1999
How to Cite
Hoorweg-Nijman, J. J. G., Kardos, G., Roos, J. C., van Dijk, H. J. , Netelenbos, C., Popp-Snijders, C., de Ridder, C. M. and Delemarre-van de Waal, H. A. (1999), Bone mineral density and markers of bone turnover in young adult survivors of childhood lymphoblastic leukaemia. Clinical Endocrinology, 50: 237–244. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2265.1999.00654.x
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.