Choosing an oestrogen replacement therapy in young adult women with Turner syndrome*
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 159–164, February 2001
How to Cite
Guttmann, H., Weiner, Z., Nikolski, E., Ish-Shalom, S., Itskovitz-Eldor, J., Aviram, M., Reisner, S. and Hochberg, Z. (2001), Choosing an oestrogen replacement therapy in young adult women with Turner syndrome*. Clinical Endocrinology, 54: 159–164. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2265.2001.01181.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
- (Received 1 June 2000; returned for revision 28 July 2000; finally revised 23 August 2000; accepted 2 October 2000)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.