Randomized placebo-controlled trial of testosterone replacement in men with mild Leydig cell insufficiency following cytotoxic chemotherapy
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 315–324, September 2001
How to Cite
Howell, S. J., Radford, J. A., Adams, J. E., Smets, E. M. A., Warburton, R. and Shalet, S. M. (2001), Randomized placebo-controlled trial of testosterone replacement in men with mild Leydig cell insufficiency following cytotoxic chemotherapy. Clinical Endocrinology, 55: 315–324. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2265.2001.01297.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
- (Received 10 July 2000; returned for revision 25 August 2000; finally revised 20 November 2000; accepted 6 March 2001)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.