Coronary risk in growth hormone deficient hypopituitary adults: increased predicted risk is due largely to lipid profile abnormalities
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 209–216, August 2001
How to Cite
Abdu, T. A. M., Neary, R., Elhadd, T. A., Akber, M. and Clayton, R. N. (2001), Coronary risk in growth hormone deficient hypopituitary adults: increased predicted risk is due largely to lipid profile abnormalities. Clinical Endocrinology, 55: 209–216. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2265.2001.01320.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- (Received 19 May 2000; returned for revision 26 November 2000; finally revised 11 January 2001; accepted 27 February 2001)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.