Hormone replacement therapy may improve hepatic function in women with Turner's syndrome
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 227–231, August 2001
How to Cite
Elsheikh, M., Hodgson, H. J. F., Wass, J. A. H. and Conway, G. S. (2001), Hormone replacement therapy may improve hepatic function in women with Turner's syndrome. Clinical Endocrinology, 55: 227–231. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2265.2001.01321.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- (Received 9 May 2000; returned for revision 10 July 2000; finally revised 19 February 2001; accepted 27 March 2001)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!