Long-term follow-up of patients with bone metastases from differentiated thyroid carcinoma – surgery or conventional therapy?
Article first published online: 4 APR 2002
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 377–382, March 2002
How to Cite
Zettinig, G., Fueger, B. J., Passler, C., Kaserer, K., Pirich, C., Dudczak, R. and Niederle, B. (2002), Long-term follow-up of patients with bone metastases from differentiated thyroid carcinoma – surgery or conventional therapy?. Clinical Endocrinology, 56: 377–382. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2265.2002.01482.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2002
- (Received 13 July 2001; returned for revision 20 November 2001; finally revised 7 December 2001; accepted 10 December 2001)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.