Towards improving the utility of fine-needle aspiration biopsy for the diagnosis of thyroid tumours
Article first published online: 4 APR 2002
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 281–290, March 2002
How to Cite
Haugen, B. R., Woodmansee, W. W. and McDermott, M. T. (2002), Towards improving the utility of fine-needle aspiration biopsy for the diagnosis of thyroid tumours. Clinical Endocrinology, 56: 281–290. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2265.2002.01500.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2002
- (Received 23 April 2001; returned for revision 1 November 2001; accepted 18 December 2001)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.