This work was presented in part at the 9th World Congress of Gynaecological Endocrinology, Hong Kong, December 2001.
Clinical manifestations and insulin resistance (IR) in polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) among South Asians and Caucasians: is there a difference?
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2002
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 343–350, September 2002
How to Cite
Wijeyaratne, C. N., Balen, A. H., Barth, J. H. and Belchetz, P. E. (2002), Clinical manifestations and insulin resistance (IR) in polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) among South Asians and Caucasians: is there a difference?. Clinical Endocrinology, 57: 343–350. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2265.2002.01603.x
- Issue online: 30 AUG 2002
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2002
- (Received 6 February 2002; returned for revision 5 March 2002; finally revised 18 April 2002; accepted 30 April 2002)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.