Relationship between leptin levels and bone mineral density in the elderly
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2003
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 97–103, July 2003
How to Cite
Zoico, E., Zamboni, M., Adami, S., Vettor, R., Mazzali, G., Tosoni, P., Bissoli, L. and Bosello, O. (2003), Relationship between leptin levels and bone mineral density in the elderly. Clinical Endocrinology, 59: 97–103. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2265.2003.01808.x
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2003
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2003
- (Received 7 October 2002; returned for revision 18 December 2002; finally revised 17 January 2003; accepted 5 March 2003)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.