Structured assessment of the consequences of composite resection
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2002
Clinical Otolaryngology & Allied Sciences
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 339–344, August 1998
How to Cite
Ackerstaff, A. H., Lindeboom, J. A. H., BalM, A. J. M., Kroon, F. H. M., Tan, I. B. and Hilgers, F. J. M. (1998), Structured assessment of the consequences of composite resection. Clinical Otolaryngology & Allied Sciences, 23: 339–344. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2273.1998.00160.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2002
- Accepted for publication 3 March 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.