The prevalence of nasal polyps in adults with cystic fibrosis
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Clinical Otolaryngology & Allied Sciences
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 19–22, February 2000
How to Cite
Hadfield, P.J., Rowe-Jones, J.M. and Mackay, I.S. (2000), The prevalence of nasal polyps in adults with cystic fibrosis. Clinical Otolaryngology & Allied Sciences, 25: 19–22. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2273.2000.00241.x
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Accepted for publication 22 January 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!