What, if any, is the value of septal surgery?
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2002
Clinical Otolaryngology & Allied Sciences
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 77–80, April 2002
How to Cite
ROBLIN, D.G. and ECCLES, R. (2002), What, if any, is the value of septal surgery?. Clinical Otolaryngology & Allied Sciences, 27: 77–80. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2273.2002.00531.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2002
- Accepted for publication 20 November 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!