A randomized double-blind study to compare the effects of nasal fluticasone and betamethasone on the hypothalamo–pituitary–adrenal axis and bone turnover in patients with nasal polyposis
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2002
Clinical Otolaryngology & Allied Sciences
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 489–493, December 2002
How to Cite
Fowler, P.D., Gazis, A.G., Page, S.R. and Jones, N.S. (2002), A randomized double-blind study to compare the effects of nasal fluticasone and betamethasone on the hypothalamo–pituitary–adrenal axis and bone turnover in patients with nasal polyposis. Clinical Otolaryngology & Allied Sciences, 27: 489–493. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2273.2002.00627.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2002
- Accepted for publication 16 July 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.