Double-blind randomized controlled study of coblation tonsillotomy versus coblation tonsillectomy on postoperative pain
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2003
Clinical Otolaryngology & Allied Sciences
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 503–506, December 2003
How to Cite
Arya, A., Donne, A.J. and Nigam, A. (2003), Double-blind randomized controlled study of coblation tonsillotomy versus coblation tonsillectomy on postoperative pain. Clinical Otolaryngology & Allied Sciences, 28: 503–506. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2273.2003.00750.x
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2003
- Accepted for publication 4 April 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.