Presented at the British Society of Audiology Balance Interest Group meeting on 22nd July 2002, in Durham, UK.
Head-shaking nystagmus in patients with a vestibular schwannoma
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2003
Clinical Otolaryngology & Allied Sciences
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 514–519, December 2003
How to Cite
Humphriss, R.L., Baguley, D.M. and Moffat, D.A. (2003), Head-shaking nystagmus in patients with a vestibular schwannoma. Clinical Otolaryngology & Allied Sciences, 28: 514–519. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2273.2003.00753.x
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2003
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2003
- Accepted for publication 1 May 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.