Surgery for snoring: are partners satisfied in the long run?
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2003
Clinical Otolaryngology & Allied Sciences
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 497–502, December 2003
How to Cite
Prasad, K.R.S., Premraj, K., Kent, S.E. and Reddy, K.T.V. (2003), Surgery for snoring: are partners satisfied in the long run?. Clinical Otolaryngology & Allied Sciences, 28: 497–502. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2273.2003.00765.x
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2003
- Accepted for publication 30 May 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.