Effect of a vibration exposure on muscular performance and body balance. Randomized cross-over study
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2002
Clinical Physiology and Functional Imaging
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 145–152, March 2002
How to Cite
Torvinen, S., Kannus, P., Sievänen, H., Järvinen, T. A.H. , Pasanen, M., Kontulainen, S., Järvinen, T. L.N. , Järvinen, M., Oja, P. and Vuori, I. (2002), Effect of a vibration exposure on muscular performance and body balance. Randomized cross-over study. Clinical Physiology and Functional Imaging, 22: 145–152. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2281.2002.00410.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2002
- Accepted for publication Received 19 September 2001; accepted 6 December 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!