A case-control study of true-positive versus false-negative cervical smears in women with cervical intraepithelial neoplasia (CIN) III
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2003
Blackwell Science Ltd, 1997
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 155–161, May 1998
How to Cite
O'SULLIVAN, A'HERN, CHAPMAN, JENKINS, SMITH, Al-NAFUSSI, BRETT, HERBERT, McKEAN and WADDELL (1998), A case-control study of true-positive versus false-negative cervical smears in women with cervical intraepithelial neoplasia (CIN) III. Cytopathology, 9: 155–161. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2303.1998.00155.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.