Evaluation of liquid-based cytology in cervical screening of high-risk populations: a split study of colposcopy and genito-urinary medicine populations
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2002
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 152–159, June 2002
How to Cite
RING, M. , BOLGER, N. , O'DONNELL, M. , MALKIN, A. , BERMINGHAM, N. , AKPAN, E. , MULCAHY, F. , TURNER, M. J. , GRIFFIN, M. and O'LEARY, J. J. (2002), Evaluation of liquid-based cytology in cervical screening of high-risk populations: a split study of colposcopy and genito-urinary medicine populations. Cytopathology, 13: 152–159. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2303.2002.00408.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2002
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2002
- Accepted for publication11 February 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.