Elevated carbon dioxide results in smaller populations of the bird cherry – oat aphid Rhopalosiphum padi
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 486–489, November 1999
How to Cite
Newman, J. A., Gibson, D. J., Hickam, E., Lorenz, M., Adams, E., Bybee, L. and Thompson, R. (1999), Elevated carbon dioxide results in smaller populations of the bird cherry – oat aphid Rhopalosiphum padi. Ecological Entomology, 24: 486–489. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2311.1999.00210.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!