Reduced realised fecundity in the pine looper Bupalus piniarius caused by host plant defoliation
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 417–424, August 2001
How to Cite
Šmits, A., Larsson, S. and Hopkins, R. (2001), Reduced realised fecundity in the pine looper Bupalus piniarius caused by host plant defoliation. Ecological Entomology, 26: 417–424. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2311.2001.00329.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!