The effect of parasitoid host-size preference on host population growth rates: an example of Aphidius colemani and Aphis glycines
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2003
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 542–550, October 2003
How to Cite
Lin, L. A. and Ives, A. R. (2003), The effect of parasitoid host-size preference on host population growth rates: an example of Aphidius colemani and Aphis glycines. Ecological Entomology, 28: 542–550. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2311.2003.00536.x
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2003
- Accepted 27 April 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!