Habitat edges as a potential ecological trap for an insect predator
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2003
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 567–572, October 2003
How to Cite
Ries, L. and Fagan, W. F. (2003), Habitat edges as a potential ecological trap for an insect predator. Ecological Entomology, 28: 567–572. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2311.2003.00550.x
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2003
- Accepted 28 April 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!