Informed consent and patient participation in the medical encounter: a list of questions for an informed choice about the type of anaesthesia
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2011
European Journal of Anaesthesiology
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 160–165, March 1999
How to Cite
Paci, E., Barneschi, M. G., Miccinesi, G., Falchi, S., Metrangolo, L. and Novelli, G. P. (1999), Informed consent and patient participation in the medical encounter: a list of questions for an informed choice about the type of anaesthesia. European Journal of Anaesthesiology, 16: 160–165. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2346.1999.00418.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!