Informed consent and patient participation in the medical encounter: a list of questions for an informed choice about the type of anaesthesia
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2011
European Journal of Anaesthesiology
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 160–165, March 1999
How to Cite
Paci, E., Barneschi, M. G., Miccinesi, G., Falchi, S., Metrangolo, L. and Novelli, G. P. (1999), Informed consent and patient participation in the medical encounter: a list of questions for an informed choice about the type of anaesthesia. European Journal of Anaesthesiology, 16: 160–165. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2346.1999.00418.x
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!