Analgesia for adenotonsillectomy in children and young adults: a comparison of tramadol, pethidine and nalbuphine
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2011
European Journal of Anaesthesiology
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 186–194, March 1999
How to Cite
van den Berg, A. A., Montoya-Pelaez, L. F., Halliday, E. M., Hassan, I. and Baloch, M. S. (1999), Analgesia for adenotonsillectomy in children and young adults: a comparison of tramadol, pethidine and nalbuphine. European Journal of Anaesthesiology, 16: 186–194. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2346.1999.00451.x
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!