Cerebral blood flow velocity and carbon dioxide vasoreactivity during γ-hydroxybutyrate/fentanyl anaesthesia in non-neurosurgical patients
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2011
European Journal of Anaesthesiology
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 195–200, March 1999
How to Cite
Detsch, O., Erkens, U., Schneck, H., Denker, T., Kochs, E. and Hempelmann, G. (1999), Cerebral blood flow velocity and carbon dioxide vasoreactivity during γ-hydroxybutyrate/fentanyl anaesthesia in non-neurosurgical patients. European Journal of Anaesthesiology, 16: 195–200. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2346.1999.00452.x
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!