Angiotensin II type-I receptor and ACE polymorphisms and risk of myocardial infarction in men and women
Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2008
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 30, Issue 12, pages 1076–1082, December 2000
How to Cite
Kee, F., Morrison, C., Poirier, O., McCrum, E., Mallet, C., Nicaud, V., McMaster, D., Dallongeville, J., Fruchart, J.-C. and Evans, A. E. (2000), Angiotensin II type-I receptor and ACE polymorphisms and risk of myocardial infarction in men and women. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 30: 1076–1082. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2362.2000.00741.x
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2008
- Received 17 January 2000; 1 July 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.