Macrophage migration inhibitory factor in the sera and at the colonic mucosa in patients with ulcerative colitis: clinical implications and pathogenic significance
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 337–343, April 2001
How to Cite
Murakami, H., Akbar, SK. MD. F., Matsui, H. and Onji, M. (2001), Macrophage migration inhibitory factor in the sera and at the colonic mucosa in patients with ulcerative colitis: clinical implications and pathogenic significance. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 31: 337–343. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2362.2001.00796.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Received 10 July 2000; accepted 18 November 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.