Department of Biomedical Sciences and Human Oncology (R. Ria, A. Vacca, A. M. Roccaro), Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (G. Loverro, G. Cormio, L. Selvaggi), Department of Human Anatomy and Histology (D. Ribati), University of Bari Medical School, I-70124, Bari, Italy
Angiogenesis extent and expression of matrix metalloproteinase-2 and -9 agree with progression of ovarian endometriomas
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2002
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 199–206, March 2002
How to Cite
Ria, R., Loverro, G., Vacca, A., Ribatti, D., Cormio, G., Roccaro, A. M. and Selvaggi, L. (2002), Angiogenesis extent and expression of matrix metalloproteinase-2 and -9 agree with progression of ovarian endometriomas. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 32: 199–206. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2362.2002.00960.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2002
- Received 23 July 2001; accepted 20 November 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.