Lundberg Laboratory for Diabetes Research, Göteborg University, Sahlgrenska University Hospital, SE-413 45 Göteborg, Sweden (P.-A. Jansson, B. Eliasson); Department of Medicine, Umeå University Hospital, SE-901 85 Umeå, Sweden (S. Lindmark, J. W. Eriksson).
Endocrine abnormalities in healthy first-degree relatives of type 2 diabetes patients – potential role of steroid hormones and leptin in the development of insulin resistance
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2002
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 172–178, March 2002
How to Cite
Jansson, P.-A., Eliasson, B., Lindmark, S. and Eriksson, J. W. (2002), Endocrine abnormalities in healthy first-degree relatives of type 2 diabetes patients – potential role of steroid hormones and leptin in the development of insulin resistance. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 32: 172–178. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2362.2002.00963.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2002
- Received 3 September 2001; accepted 4 December 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.