Tauroursodeoxycholic acid mobilizes α-PKC after uptake in human HepG2 hepatoma cells
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2002
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 437–442, June 2002
How to Cite
Glasova, H., Berghaus, T. M., Kullak-Ublick, G. A., Paumgartner, G. and Beuers, U. (2002), Tauroursodeoxycholic acid mobilizes α-PKC after uptake in human HepG2 hepatoma cells. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 32: 437–442. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2362.2002.01002.x
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2002
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2002
- Received 15 October 2001; accepted 30 November 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.