Center for Molecular Medicine, Department of Molecular Medicine, Karolinska Institutet, at Karolinska Hospital, L8 : 00, 171 76 Stockholm, Sweden (C. Lavebratt, M. Schalling, S. Sengul, S. Ahlberg); Department of Medicine, Karolinska Institutet and Research Center at CME, Huddinge University Hospital, 141 86 Stockholm, Sweden (M. Rydén, J. Hoffstedt).
The hormone-sensitive lipase i6 gene polymorphism and body fat accumulation
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2002
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 32, Issue 12, pages 938–942, December 2002
How to Cite
Lavebratt, C., Rydén, M., Schalling, M., Sengul, S., Ahlberg, S. and Hoffstedt, J. (2002), The hormone-sensitive lipase i6 gene polymorphism and body fat accumulation. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 32: 938–942. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2362.2002.01075.x
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2002
- Received 14 February 2002; accepted 24 June 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.