Department of Medicine, Jagiellonian University School of Medicine (L. Mastalerz, E. Nizankowska, M. Sanak, F. Mejza, M. Pierzchalska, S. Bazan-Socha, A. Bestynska-Krypel, A. Szczeklik); Department of Applied Mathematics, University of Mining and Metallurgy (A. Cmiel), Cracow, Poland.
Clinical and genetic features underlying the response of patients with bronchial asthma to treatment with a leukotriene receptor antagonist
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2002
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 32, Issue 12, pages 949–955, December 2002
How to Cite
Mastalerz, L., Nizankowska, E., Sanak, M., Mejza, F., Pierzchalska, M., Bazan-Socha, S., Bestynska-Krypel, A., Cmiel, A. and Szczeklik, A. (2002), Clinical and genetic features underlying the response of patients with bronchial asthma to treatment with a leukotriene receptor antagonist. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 32: 949–955. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2362.2002.01088.x
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2002
- Received 5 March 2002; accepted 5 August 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.