Québec Heart Institute, Laval Hospital Research Center, Ste-Foy (Québec) (I. Lemieux, A. Pascot, J.-P. Després); Lipid Research Center (I. Lemieux, A. Pascot, B. Lamarche, J.-P. Després) and Diabetes Research Unit (A. Nadeau), CHUL Research Center, Ste-Foy (Québec); School of Human Kinetics, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Ottawa, Ottawa (Ontario), (D. Prud’homme), Canada.
Is the gender difference in LDL size explained by the metabolic complications of visceral obesity?
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2002
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 32, Issue 12, pages 909–917, December 2002
How to Cite
Lemieux, I., Pascot, A., Lamarche, B., Prud’homme, D., Nadeau, A., Bergeron, J. and Després, J.-P. (2002), Is the gender difference in LDL size explained by the metabolic complications of visceral obesity?. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 32: 909–917. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2362.2002.01092.x
This study was supported by the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (MT-14014 and MGC-15187) and by the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada.
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2002
- Received 16 April 2002; accepted 21 August 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.